The change of my job is jamming my plans for 2012. The last option left is a tour over Xmas, but also this one is not sure. I am not amused. But, the job is financing the japan tour (until I am able to swap the dependency).
Die Eckpfeiler für die Reise 2012/2013
The planfor the winter holiday still contains:
- Toyko Jissha
- a small onsen town in the mountains
- a picture tour of the yamanote line
For a trip later in 2013 I have the following topics
- Hiking in Hakone
- Amanohashidate: one of the thre precious landscapes of Japan, the only one I wasn’t visiting until now
- Tokyo Metropolitain Garden: the missing three from the list
- Kanazawa: a old city center and one of the three perfect parks of Japan
- Niigata ?
- Fuji (the second attempt to get to summit)
Another plan is Okinawa. But this only as a reward for getting my master degree.
In Tokyo exist 10 shrines with a special status. The are called Tokyo Jissha. Three of them I have visited already. (Nezu Jinja, Kanda Myojin and Hikawa Jinja). Visiting all 10 shrines is a pilgrames. There some kind of pilgrames book. I wanne have it.